Come on in!

Hi, come on in! I am so glad you decided to stop by! Welcome to my little home on the web. It may not be much, but it's all mine. :-D I am constantly updating and redecorating, so come back often. But for now, scoot that stack of laundry over and have a seat. Can I get you something to drink? Ok, now that you're comfy (just push the cat off you if you don't want him on your lap), sit back, relax, and enjoy your stay.



6.18.2010

Once Upon A Time.....

Well, I have finally decided to set up my own blog. I know that it is very possible that no one will ever read this, let alone enjoy it. But for my own sanity, I must begin. I think we all need to believe that we are important; that we are being heard, even if we are not. So, this will be a sort of "dear diary" for me. Or maybe more of an "I Dare You" project for myself. I am daring me, to put myself out there, and be my most genuine self, regardless of what anyone thinks. This is a place for me to express my opinions, joys, discouragements, etc. Basically, "the good, the bad, and the ugly" haha. Maybe one day, a tired, frustrated, mom who is having a horrible, terrible, no good, very bad day, will come across this and smile. I hope that is the case.
So, to all the moms out there in this great, big world, I just want to say, "Keep Smiling!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for caring enough to share!

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..........

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter