Come on in!

Hi, come on in! I am so glad you decided to stop by! Welcome to my little home on the web. It may not be much, but it's all mine. :-D I am constantly updating and redecorating, so come back often. But for now, scoot that stack of laundry over and have a seat. Can I get you something to drink? Ok, now that you're comfy (just push the cat off you if you don't want him on your lap), sit back, relax, and enjoy your stay.



3.09.2011

I Have Returned

Oh, it feels so good to have internet back in my life again!  I never realized how useless computers are without the internet until now.  I always took pride in the fact that my life didn't revolve around the internet, social networking, etc.  However, this past week of having internet again I feel like a smoker relapsing into a nicotine oblivion.  I don't have any one particular obsession, just alot of little things that I feel the need to check throughout my day.  I have my facebook page, where I daily check to see what everyone is up to and if anyone has said hello.  There's emails to check and return, the news page to peruse, etc.  Of course, let's not forget my calorie tracker, where I have to enter in everything that has passed my lips that day, or any sort of physical activity so that it's easier for me to keep track of my weight loss goals.  I have my Army wife support group page, my Army One Source where I learn about everything from Army lingo and military time to managing finances and coping skills.  I also have pictures to put on my photography page occasionally.  Last, but certainly not least, is my beautiful blog, where I have the freedom to write about anything and everything that radomly enters into the air bubble that I call "my brain".  That's just what I do on a semi-regular basis!  I'm not even going to get into the occasional searches, movie look-ups, vacation planning, or date night ideas!  Yet, I am so pathetic, because as I continue potty-training my 3 year old, I wonder.......is there an App for that?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for caring enough to share!

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..........

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter