Come on in!

Hi, come on in! I am so glad you decided to stop by! Welcome to my little home on the web. It may not be much, but it's all mine. :-D I am constantly updating and redecorating, so come back often. But for now, scoot that stack of laundry over and have a seat. Can I get you something to drink? Ok, now that you're comfy (just push the cat off you if you don't want him on your lap), sit back, relax, and enjoy your stay.



11.21.2011

Homeschool Blindspots - Joshua Harris

Thank you to a friend of mine for sharing this article. It was very insightful. I decided to share it myself. Homeschool Blindspots - Joshua Harris

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it! I agree, it has some really good insights. (At least, I'm assuming you saw it on my blog ... that might be kind of arrogant ... but I did post a link not long ago...) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for caring enough to share!

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..........

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter